Home ProductsUSB WebKey

Customized 1GB Capacity Paper Usb Webkey Business Card With Full Colors Printing

Customized 1GB Capacity Paper Usb Webkey Business Card With Full Colors Printing

    • Customized 1GB Capacity Paper Usb Webkey Business Card With Full Colors Printing
    • Customized 1GB Capacity Paper Usb Webkey Business Card With Full Colors Printing
    • Customized 1GB Capacity Paper Usb Webkey Business Card With Full Colors Printing
    • Customized 1GB Capacity Paper Usb Webkey Business Card With Full Colors Printing
  • Customized 1GB Capacity Paper Usb Webkey Business Card With Full Colors Printing

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: China
    Brand Name: OEM/ODM
    Certification: CE/ROHS
    Model Number: SK866

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 100
    Packaging Details: foam bag and cartonbox
    Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union
    Supply Ability: 20000pcs/day
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Capacity:: 1GB Material: Plastic Or Paper
    Place Of Origin:: Guangdong, China (Mainland) Compatibility:: Compatible With All Usb Versions
    Color:: Multi, Many Colors For Optional MOQ: 100PCS
    Warranty: 3 Years Usage: Advertising

     

     

    Customized 1GB Capacity Paper Usb Webkey Business Card With Full Colors Printing

     

    This wallet sized flash drive is a slim credit card sized USB Flash Drive is the perfect tool for advertising. It can be conveniently carried in a wallet with easy access when needed. The flash drive transfers at high speed as well as protects your data with security software. The flash drive has a large and flat surface imprint area, allowing any logo on it with high quality and visibility. The customized Credit Card USB Flash Drives are great gifts for customer appreciation, trade-shows, club members, event freebies, souvenirs, door-prizes, employee gifts and more.

     

     

     

    Size 85*54*2mm
    Colour: any pantone colour is available
    Capacities: 1GB,2GB,4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB,64GB
    USB Interface : USB 2.0
    USB connection : support hot plug-and-play and hot-swap
    Hardware: compatible with PC , Notebook and Macintosh with USB port
    Certificate: SGS
    MOQ: 100 pieces
    Price: Bargain or depend on your design
    Variety: single colour, segmented colour, swirling colour, silk-screen, debossed, embossed, filled with colour, attach with metal, glow in dark, sensitive to temperature etc.
    Feature: 1.eco-friendly, 2.soft feeling, swear resistant, 3.fashional, 4.color permanence
    Usage: good choice for brand promotion with low cost
    Packing: 1 piece/opp bag, 100 pieces/big bag, 500 to 2500 pieces/ctn, or as your request
    Transport: You can choose any way for delivery, such as DHL, UPS, TNT and so on.
    Payment Terms: 100% T/T for small payment and 30% advanced prepayment; and the rest 70% should pay before the delivery of the goods for big payment
    Delivery Time: seven days below 5000 pieces after the sample is determinate

     

    Welcome to contact us for more information!

     

    Customized 1GB Capacity Paper Usb Webkey Business Card With Full Colors PrintingCustomized 1GB Capacity Paper Usb Webkey Business Card With Full Colors Printing

    Customized 1GB Capacity Paper Usb Webkey Business Card With Full Colors PrintingCustomized 1GB Capacity Paper Usb Webkey Business Card With Full Colors Printing

    Our Services

    1. We have a strict QC department in the factory, all raw material must be inspected before mass production. semi-product and final product must be checked very carefully on production line.

    2. And we check our products one by one before we pack and ship , make sure they are all what you ordered, also the quality be in good condition.

    3. We provide 12 months international warranty depending on the product. We accept free replacement for unqualified products. Buy with confidence!

    4. All returns, whether for defective products or otherwise, must be pre-authorized by us. Please contact us to get approval before shipping the returned products. The products must be in original condition.

    5. Replacements will be shipped upon the receipt of the returned products.

    6. Customized logo:
    1) Silk printing logo;
    2) Laser engraved logo;
    3) Hot stamped logo;
    4) Heat transfer logo;
    5) Full color printing logo;
    6) Imprinting locations: front side and reverse side.

    Contact Details
    Shenzhen Supersky Digital Co.,Ltd

    Contact Person: Mr. Jack

    Tel: 400-035-6113

    Fax: 86-755-23284758

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Best Products
    Other Products